To assure prompt processing of your order, submitted artwork must have complete and specific instructions as to layout, size, PMS colors and placement. To ensure accuracy, all electronic art should be followed up with a "hard copy" of the art.
Art and design services are always FREE at BrandroadsSports. We want to make working with us Fast, Easy and Less Expensive.
Preparing Digital Artwork
We accept artwork from the following applications from either the Mac or PC platform. We accept all versions up to those listed below. These files must be at 500 dpi or higher at production size.
- Illustrator v10 (. ai, .eps)
- Freehand v10 (.fh, .eps)
- Quark v5 (.qxd)
- CorelDraw v8 (.cdr, .eps)
- Adobe Acrobat v6 (.pdf)
- PhotoShop v7 (.psd, related formats include .tif, jpg, bmp, eps.)
- On all artwork files, (except PhotoShop) fonts must be converted to the artwork, i.e. curves or outlines.
- For Quark files, fonts must be included in files bundled with the artwork. They must be Mac equivalent. We cannot guarantee a match to PC fonts.
We reserve the right to decide what is, or is not Production-Ready artwork.
Artwork can be submitted via email to email@example.com. We also accept artwork on the following removable media:
- CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R
- Zip Disk